FRESH CUT FLOWERS
- Be careful when moving a bouquet. Each box contains water and should not be tilted.
- Keep bouquet away from direct sunlight, heat and cooling.
- A cool area is recommended to yield the longest shelf life.
- Upon receiving, spray flowers with cold water. Every day hydration prolongs flower life.
- Be careful when carrying the box. It is a very delicate product.
- Do not water preserved roses.
- Do not place anything on top of the roses.
- Do not cover/close the box. The lid is meant to stay on the bottom or on the side.
- Keep roses away from direct sunlight, heat and cooling.